1. Purchase two frames of the same size that will fit the width of the bed. My frames have two different designs.
2. Paint frames the same color. Mine were painted off-white and distressed.
3. Buy fabric. I chose red/cream chevron. Cut foam board to fit inside the frame. Wrap the material around a little foam (to make the material pillow out a little) and the foam board. Staple the material to the back of the foam board.
4. Place the material-covered foam board inside the frame.
5. Hang the frames side by side with the bottom of the frames at the top edge of the bed.